Sleep Deprivation

I MUST HAVE HAD IT because I slept all day then all night. Waking at midday. If I told you I had 3 Valiums (1 by day; 2 at night) you'd think "ah! It was the Valium!" but that doesn't normally happen on Valium. I only bought them for nutter club later in the week to stop me having panic in there. I nearly had panic attacks that is I did have bad anxiety 2 days last week and I AM NOT going into anxiety territory. I really will kill myself if I get anxiety it is worse than depression. It is like a mild mania without the fun. I have to watch what I say here else fate will get me then I'll have to die. If I have anxiety I can never go in a nuthouse as they never treat anxiety in there. Violence, suicidal ideation, yes. Paranoid ideation they make a game out of.

When I go in the post office I don't get why the woman behind the counter wants to live. I don't get why people on the streets laugh. I don't get why anybody wants to be alive.
 
Penyamun