I THINK I TOOK 2 ANTIPSYCHO PILLS LAST NIGHT INSTEAD OF ONE. I feel like I have severe concussion and ought really to go back to bed.

Thank y'all for all the links I looked at them all. When I had some energ earlier. Now the energy has dwindled.

Heroin: there seems no point. A waste of time (like most things in life).

I am only on one medication as I think the dr wanted to see what that one did before confusing the issue with mood stabilizers. If I'm cycling I'm mostly going up. Except this past week when I've mostly been down. But even then I get a mood swing going UP every day. The UP is to do with the antipsychotics being taken at night so I feel them wearing off every day.

How the hell I was idiot enough to take 2 I've no idea. It most certainly was not deliberate. I only ever deliberately take NONE not 2. Maybe I should give them up they're a waste of time, like a lot of things.

I was supposed to be going to the nutnut club but I think that one's on ice I can't be doing anything I feel too done in to do anything at all. I can barely remember what day it is. My sense of time has gone haywire since I got "ill".

And that's that. I'm wading thorugh treacle today I have to go. If it wasn't immoral I'd suggest we all do a suicide pact but I cannot suggest that it is immoral (who gives a fuck about illegal, it's immoral I'm worried about. I think petty criminals should get death, then I'd take up petty crime bigtime. Well Im burbling don't take me seriously this is the shit that is in my mind I just have sleep deprivation I slept about 11 hours and still need more.

Well I'm off sorry I cannot say anything more socially acceptable.
 
Penyamun