A good bit of cheese

NOW FOR A MUSICAL BREAK. THERE'S A TIME AND A PLACE FOR CHEESE. THE TIME IS NOW.


2 versions of each track. The one I like best is first each time.

Not every one has a video. So volume up. Hoover out. Shake ya arse.

The Orange Tune, I think, is the best. I remember eeing with my cousin to this one. Happy days.




RALPH FRIDGE: PARADISE: NU GREY MIX
I loved this one. Especially charged up on a good few Mitsubishi batteries
Hardhouse version



Tiesto was after my time because I was solidly on gear by the 2000s. He's good though
This one's trancier



OT QUARTET: HOLD THAT SUCKER DOWN BUILDS LIKE A SKYSCRAPER MIX
Has been described as the best house tune of all time




OT QUARTET Pop video version
forget that, here's
WILLIAM ORBIT, FERRY CORSTEN REMIX: BARBER'S ADAGIO FOR STRINGS
sublime!



CYGNUS X: ORANGE THEME, FERRY CORSTON MOONMAN MIX
Well named. Takes you to the moon and back.



CYGNUS X: ORANGE THEME
I like this video

 
Penyamun