Saturday After Noon Calm Down

23:22 Here's a calmer tune for y'all
SCOTT GARCIA: IT'S A LONDON THING
UK GARAGE
Melody Lee this is for you. Melody is in New Mexico. They have "underground garage" there. This is UK garage. Underground it ain't. Most dance music is normal as a nice cuppa tea ere....
this tune dates to 1997. BBC Radio 1 started playing it 2 years late forget their own brains one day the BBC will...




14:51 hrs. I'm calm. Calmer than I was before. A thought or a voice is repeatedly saying my name. Thats what was going on today. Things kept echoing every so muchth thought. Not every thought. Not every other one... I can't remember. I didn't count fractions. I will go into the fraction and become a slice of cake. A theoretical one. Which is what a fraction is.

Today I went for a drive. A magical mystery tour. Someone else wanted to score drugs. Ha! Riding about in a car was much more exciting than boring old heroin (didn't even ask).

At the beginning they went nuts because I said don't bring any crack? What?! Crackers or what? What he'd said was something to do with a stone. Thrown to my window. To alert me. Which made me think of crack and go off on one. What REALLY set me off was the sound of my phone alarm clock at 9:30. I'd gone to bed early, woke up very early when it was still dark and got up fairly early when breakfast tv? was on o i don't know 4-6 hours no idea. Aren't I supposed to be keeping a diary. I'm too distracted to be drunk if that's what y'all think. Too distracted to have money which has gone gone no idea where. Everything's "up in purpose" that's what my head says. This is supposed to be a stream of consciousness anyway, innit. Otherwise I'll forget where I've been. But I'm more together than when that really fractured up stuff came out. Me and that are the same, I'm afraid. It takes between 2 and 5 hours [by the clock] of trying to take us apart. And I do try. When it goes really intense, which is at least once per day, it gets intense enough for just words rhyming into chiming concentric magical mystery tour centre of the spiral type experience. To words breaking up. The ends come off and resonate so that is what I think, what I say, what I am. That is what I mean by oingoingoinging. Yesterday I just had noise, like two racing cars or however many cars driving or flying back and forth making a roaring noise. That was my thought. No English in there. That is when I managed to think in French. It calmed me down a little bit. Of course I can engage or disengage to an extent. Which is why I whack a weightless hyperspace tennisball back and forth in my mind, it feels fantastic. That is a way of expending psychic energy. It doesn't set me off. When anything sets me off I go faster and faster into those Intense Zones. I woke up with music going fast round my head and all ping zing zonging. Both times. Yet still managed to sleep! O yeah it was drugs. Prescription drugs. Zopiclone 7.5mg. See you don't need a monster dose.

I'm supposed to find my money card for Monday. And clear up a bit of something in Aladdin's Cave. Aladdin's Cave is what my house feels like. Full of unexpected wonderments. Yet very very stressful to actually engage with. Which sends me off into what I actually have control not to do right now. That sound-think thing.

So that's what's been happening. Hey a clear window. I don't want to come down. I don't want to be a miseryguts.

Hope y'all are having a fantastical weekend and DRUG FREE like me ha ha!


*******************************************
Here's more hardcore:
Seduction: Starlight Judgement Day 1992 2/4



Seduction: Starlight Judgement Day 1992 3/4


Seduction: Starlight Judgement Day 1993 4/4


Seduction 3/4 Quest 1993


Seduction 4 Quest 1993
 
Penyamun