Furry Friday A Day Late as per always

FURRY FRIDAY ON SATURDAY
HEY I FOUND SOMETHING FURRY!!!
Googled something furry there y'are haven't a clue what it is but there y'have it.

I was gonna do a poem. Sonnets quatrains couplets gimme a break

There's a LOT of mental deleting going on here. Hang on gimme a sec, let me focus. An alarm on my fone set 9:30am set me OFOFFFFFFFF OFF LIKE A UFO woooooooooooh!!!!! hi hi hi hi hi! hello everyone HELLO EVERYONE HELLO!!

right here we go

o shit i can't stop laughing

i'll try later. i'[ll compose myself then i'll compose the poem

and yes/no for all u worried about me i will go in the nutterynutnutnuthouse before i ever do anything stupid cupid (would i shoot my self through the heart with an anrrow?) I don't think so here we go lets go im going goin g GONE

back later
 
Penyamun