Something new

3 years of blogging, 200 posts and 55 followers later, I am pleased to introduce 4 BluePearl © awards that have been reserved by me for you, my dear bloggers, as a thank you. These are monthly awards that can only be given by me -  each month, 4 bloggers that live up to the meaning of the award categories (1 award per blogger in a month) will receive the award. At the end of the year, all the monthly winners will be weighed up and we'll vote for an annual winner and just maybe they'll be some physical reward for it. 







And the Winners for January'2011 are:

Miss Affectionate, Deros  - all your January posts were cute &thoughtful, one of the best here|     Miss Socialite, Mustika - your photography caught my eye this month, I loved this|   Miss Authentic, Little Aunty - so many great posts for January so I just chose this|                 Miss Fellowship, Rose Water - this one really was the best.





Dear winners, you may copy the respective award (above) and post it to your blog as you like, if you want. Here are the best posts from our winners: 
 
Penyamun