The birds are singing in the jungle

WELL IT'S BEEN NOT MUCH OF A DAY. I barely slept last night I'm happy and unhappy and annoyed and not annoyed and on drugs and not on drugs (ie I haven't taken any since this morning and that was because somebody else paid). From tomorrow onwards it's no drugs for me. I can't believe I backslid so ridiculously. I'm highly annoyed with myself.

So here's some birdsong to strains of drum & bass. MY LIFE KEEPS CHANGING... it certainly does.

It's Sunday night and I cannot wait till all this is over and Monday has begun. I loathe Sundays, absolutely hate them. All time pits day of the week ...

Fabio and Grooverider* played this on their jungle sets on Kiss FM in the early 90s. I spent ages seeking out this tune and found it at last:

VAN KLEEF: LIFE BEGAN CHANGING
I like the birdsong




*Idiotic DJ Grooverider was arrested with 2.16g cannabis at Dubai airport and sentenced to 4 years prison. Unfortunately no public whipping, which he wholly deserved. Considering most tokers ~ bar the most selfish type ~ pass this most noxious and evil of all drugs to their friends, and that cannabis can induce psychosis within two minutes of ingestion, that sentence is very light indeed. They say the only case of death from cannabis involved a kilo-block of hashish falling from a high window and striking an unwitting passer-by in Morocco. What they fail to mention is the living death cannabis induces in its more sensitive users. I can't believe they dealt with this guy so leniently. he even got a pardon 10 months into his sentence. Heroin addicts ~ who merely self-medicate the unbearable darkness of being ~ are treated like the scum of the earth. Just goes to show how The Rulers of the Dark object to any escape from the misery they impose on those who dwell on earth.
 
Penyamun